Meet Pablo Martinez, DMD
Oral Surgeon Orlando FL
Dr. Pablo Martinez was raised in Guatemala City. He attended Universidad Francisco Marroquin for both his undergraduate and graduate studies. He received his Bachelor of Science and continued at UFM to receive his in 2001. He then joined his father practicing general dentistry in Guatemala City.
Dr. Martinez then completed his residency training in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery at The University of Oklahoma in 2008. Through his extensive training, he is well versed in facial trauma, corrective jaw surgery, dentoalveolar surgery, dental implants, and craniofacial surgery. His specific areas of interest include dental implants, bone grafting procedures, wisdom teeth removal, and corrective jaw surgery.
Dr. Martinez is board certified by the American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery and a member of the American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons, the Florida Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons, the American Dental Association, the Florida Dental Association and the Dental Society of Greater Orlando.
Dr. Martinez and his wife have three sons and live in College Park. His interests include family outings, soccer, sporting clay shooting, hunting, and fishing.
- Universidad Francisco Marroquin – Doctor of Dental Medicine
- University of Oklahoma – Residency, Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery – Board Certification
- American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Florida Society for Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- American Dental Association
- Florida Dental Association
- Dental Society of Greater Orlando
Call us with any questions or to make an appointment.Call Today Contact Us